These terms and conditions constitute a legally binding contract between the customer (you) and the Website, Lucy Chen Fine Art (ABN 31 041 626 852)
You agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions by accessing the Website, regardless of whether you create an account or make a purchase.
By using this Website and working with Lu Chen T/A and Lucy Chen Fine Art, you agree:
• Not to attempt to “hack” the website or any other website you do not own.
• Not to reverse engineer, recompile or disassemble the Lucy Chen Fine Art website.
• That Lucy Chen Fine Art owes no royalties or licence fee to you or any third party for use of material posted or transmitted by/to the Website.
• Any submissions made by you including, without limitation, artworks, ideas, how-how, question, reviews, blog comments will be treated as non-proprietary and non-confidential. Lucy Chen Fine Art reserves the right to use, copy, display, distribute and publish any submissions made to Lucy Chen Fine Art.
• All artworks, and copy, regardless of whether a purchase was made or not, remain the intellectual property and creative property of Lu Chen and Lucy Chen Fine Art.
• To respect the Intellectual Property, Trademarks, and all copyrights relating to the Website, Lucy Chen Fine Art. The Website contents remain the property and copyright of Lu Chen and Lu Chen T/A Lucy Chen Fine Art.
• All materials, written, image, or videos, belong to Lu Chen, Lucy Chen Fine Art, and Lu Chen T/A Lucy Chen Fine Art.
• Copyright is owned by Lu Chen.
• No duplication, copying, alteration, or dissemination of material.
• Permission must be sought and credit given for any use of images, videos, and materials on this website.
• We only collect emails and use your first name and email address for sending our newsletter that you signed up for.
• Our CRM system (MailChimp) is GDPR compliant.
• We are SSL certified, and all your payment information is encrypted and safe.
• We collect only information necessary to conduct business: full name and contact details, delivery name and address, billing information and any personal information you disclose when you complete an online order form or send us via email.
• You have the right to unsubscribe at any time from the newsletter and/or lead magnet you signed up for.
• We do not under any circumstances disclose information about you to a Third Party unrelated to our business, unless such a disclosure is authorised or required by law, or you have expressly consented to such a disclosure.
• As a condition of creating an account or email communication with Lucy Chen Fine Art, you consent to us sending you Administrative and Promotional emails.
• Administrative emails relate to details of your account activity and purchases you have made. Your privacy is important to us - we will not share your details with any Third Party.
• Promotional emails relate to product information, Lucy Chen Fine Art news, and special offers. You can unsubscribe at any time from Promotional emails.
Ordering and Payment
• When you place an order, and your payment has been confirmed, we will issue you a payment receipt by email.
• Payment indicates that you understand and agree to all Welcome Guidelines, Commission Brief, and Terms and Conditions as set out here.
• If we cannot process your payment or order, we shall contact you via email or telephone.
• Lucy Chen Fine Art reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
Supply of Goods
• Subject to these Terms and Conditions, and once your payment received, we will supply to you the products indicated on your order form and/or invoice.
• Use of products sold to you by Lucy Chen Fine Art is limited to your personal use. Reproduction, duplication, copy of products sold by Lucy Chen Fine Art for commercial use of any kind is prohibited. Prints of different sizes and formats can be purchased from Lucy Chen Fine Art. Please enquire.
• Lucy Chen Fine Art will do everything possible to deliver your purchased goods in the agreed timeframe. However, no responsibility will be taken by Lucy Chen Fine Art for delays incurred by Third Party supplies over which we have no direct control.
• We are not responsible for any import taxes or duties that may be due when ordering from a country outside of Australia. Please check your country’s import tax thresholds and laws before purchasing.
• Original artworks, fine art prints, commissioned artworks are carefully wrapped and packaged, and shipped in cardboard boxes via Australia Post.
• Once your order is shipped, we will email you your tracking number. You will be able to track your deliver online.
• Please allow 5 to 30 business days from the date of the shipment to your delivery, depending on your location.
Returns and Refunds
Digital Products and E-Courses
• All sales of digital products and e-courses are final and there are no returns or refunds.
Prints and Merchandise
• If your prints or other Merchandise products are damaged during shipping, you will receive a replacement. Please notify us by email within 3 days of receiving the print, attach photos of the damaged package and print with a short explanation.
• In the unlikely event that your order of an original artwork is damaged during shipping, you will receive a full refund or replacement if you provide all the original packaging for inspection by the shipper and Lucy Chen Fine Art. Please notify us by email within 3 days of receiving the product, stating your reason for a return and refund, and please attach photos.
• The customer is responsible for the cost of returning the artwork to Lucy Chen Fine Art. Address: on asking.
• The customer is responsible for packaging and protecting the artwork from further damage when returning. If the artwork is returned to us damaged due to poor packaging, no refund will be given.
• Refund for the artworks will be given within 14 days of the artwork being received and inspected by Lucy Chen Fine Art.
Personal Commission Artwork
• If the commissioned artwork is not completed within the agreed timeframe, or if the final deliverables are clearly sub-standard and do not represent the past quality and standard of my work, we will offer a partial refund (taking into account work already undertaken). It is assumed that when you engage Lucy Chen Fine Art, you have acquainted yourself with the style and nature of my past body of work and the portfolio.
• Refunds will not be given for change of mind or lack of desire to continue. Every effort is made to address any concerns you raise during the commission process.
• We do not return any deposits or instalment payments.
• Payment indicates that you have approved and are happy with all aspects of the job as detailed in the Invoice, Commission Brief, Welcome Guidelines, and Terms and Conditions.
• In the unlikely event that your Personal Commission Artwork is damaged during shipping, the same policy regarding “Original Artwork” applies.
Governing Law and Severability
This contract will be governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia. Any dispute arising out of your use of the Website, or the products purchased on it shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that jurisdiction.
If a provision of these Terms and Conditions is or becomes illegal, invalid, or unenforceable that shall not affect the validity of enforceability of any other provision.