7 Angel Messages I Want to Paint
There's a collection in my Kindle called "Spiritual", where you'll find books from Brené Brown, Abraham Hicks, Eckhard Tolle, Dr. Wayne Dyer, and other spiritual teachers.
I love reading because I often find words that speak my heart's truth.
Here are 7 inspiring quotes that have affected me in different times of my life that I want to make into my paintings.
1. "Your lives are not about live, they are about adventures into love." -- Mike Dooley, Life on Earth
2. "In the instant you decide you're ready to remember who you really are, to demonstrate your belief, and to live out loud, your entire inheritance will be restored." -- Mike Dooley, Life on Earth
3. "Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance." -- Eckhard Tolle, A New Earth
4. "To love is to recognise youself in another." -- Eckhard Tolle, The Power of Now
5. "The dark does not destroy the light; it defines it. It's our fear of the dark that casts our joy into the shadows." -- Brené Brown, The Gift of Imperfection
6. "Your only task is to expand your own consciousness to allow universal energy to bring what you desire, which already exist in that infinite, non-physical plan, into this realm here." -- Anita Moorjani, Dying to be Me
7. "If you are Divinely guided to begin this project, then you will be Divinely guided each step of the way." -- Doreen Virtue, 10 Message Your Angels Want You to Know
Usually I prefer to let the image speak on its own and leave out words in my paintings.
But I've decided to explore incorporating these words in a series of paintings I'm calling Angel Message. One consistent element, apart from the text, is that I'm using gold leaf in this series.
I've already made two paintings with the last two quotes from this list.
Do you have a favorite quote that has come to you when you most needed it? One that you most needed to embed into your heart? Would you like to share it in the comment section below?